SNSD - Best Live Dance & Special Performances (SNSD Vid #3 of 4)

소녀시대 팬질

SNSD - Best Live Dance & Special Performances (SNSD Vid #3 of 4)

My first girl group video of the year! Its been since May since Ive made a video dedicated to Girls Generation and Ive been wanting to do one since "Paparazzi", because that was easily one of my favorite songs of 2012. I used to make member videos (only completed 6 members), but now since all 3 of those videos have been taken down, I pulled some footage from those and utilized them here. Heres a video highlighting all the members! Enjoy! There was so much to squeeze into 15 minutes that I couldn fit it all. Thank you all for watching. Please continue to show your support by checking out my many other works as well as subscribing, "liking", and leaving wonderful commentary! The Trivia Contest Question is now over. The question was, "I made 3 member videos of 6 SNSD members before doing away with making those kind of videos. Who were the last two members that I made a video for in August 2011?" Answer: Jessica and Seohyun. For more info about the contest, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQArYFi90lo -- Please keep in mind that the question is in the annotations and can be seen on a mobile device. Lets hope Google fixes this problem. The winners from the Infinite Trivia Question are: whentherewasmeandyou, againstthetimes, Emily Li, latreelu, angelicad7 Songs Include: 1. Paparazzi 2. Love Love Love (With Epik High) 3. One Year Later (With Onew of SHINee) 4. DJ Got Us Falling in Love (With Chanyeol, D.O, Luhan and Sehun of EXO) 5. Devils Cry (With Changmin / Max of TVXQ / DBSK) 6. OMG 7. Dancing Queen 8. Flower Power 9. Lady Marmalade - Taeyeons no Christina but she did fine on most parts. 10. 3 (Three) 11. Sway 12. If - Yuri has got to be one of the hottest girls in KPop. Dear god, Ive been a fan of hers since I made her member video with Tiffany. She just gets hotter and hotter. Ray Bans are a nice touch, haha. 13. My Name - Meh, Im honestly not a Yoona fan. Only because shes hyped so damn much that I find her overrated. Her covering my favorite artist here was weak, but I just knew I had to include her somewhere or fans would be bitchin 14. Tipsy 15. Sorry, Sorry (With Amber and Krystal of f(x)) (Super Junior Cover) 16. Rolling in the Deep - This is kind of weak rendition but I give her an A for effort as there were parts that I liked. 17. Take a Bow - I felt like she was holding back here making this fall slightly short as I know shes capable of better. 18. Jack 19. Heaven 20. Stand Up For Love (With Davichi and Sunye of the Wonder Girls) 21. If You Seek Amy - I had to cut this video differently because the original was off-sync, so it was hard to line the lips up. 22. I Got A Boy - This song needs some work. There are parts that I really like and there are parts that I really hate. Take out the rapping and we might have something at least. PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD! I WORKED HARD ON THIS! Follow me on 130815 M! Countdown @DareDB http://twitter.com/DareDB Tweet my videos, please! :)

1 Comments
sorisom김 2014.12.26 14:29  
혹시 했는데 역시인가봥
김민성 2015.01.14 06:33  
내마음을 줄게~ㅋ
김민성 2015.01.25 00:53  
댓글내용 확인

글이 없습니다.

글이 없습니다.

글이 없습니다.

글쓰기
제목