[FanCam] 131102 Tiffany at JFK airport.swf

소녀시대 팬질

익_0sg98f 428.3k 13.11.03
omg one of the best days of my life yo.
I only found out yesterday that she was coming and did mad research and tracked down her flight. Here I will post my fan account.
Honestly, I didn't go to see her just for an autograph or a picture. I wanted to give her a can of red bull because I knew she loves red bull. I thought 'hey maybe it'll give her some energy and help with the jet-lag'. That was my main motive. Sure an autograph would have been nice but I would rather have her be happy than bug her for an autograph.

So I woke up at 7:20AM today and immediately checked twitter for any photos of Tiffany leaving Incheon and I found previews. Originally I had planned to arrive at the airport at 9AM because there were 3 flights arriving from Korea today, the earliest being 10:40 AM and the latest being 8:35PM. I went back to sleep so after. Anyways, skip a few hours and it was 5PM. I took a shower and everything cause I wanted to smell nice. idek why but whatever. I bought her a 16oz can of red bull earlier because she really likes red bull and I felt that it could help her with the jet lag. I wrote her a note and taped it to the back of the red bull can, hoping that maybe she'll read it. My dad drove me to the airport and I got there at 7:15 ish. Holy crap the terminal was filled with people waiting for their relatives. I only saw like 3 other fans (I saw this one girl wearing a IGAB themed hat talking to two guys). I didn't approach them cause I saw an open area to stand at. I knew I was early but I couldn't help but keep my eyes on the terminal exit. I also kept looking at the board hanging overhead that displayed the flight info.
I watched as the flight status changed from "enroute" to "landing" to" on the ground" and finally "at gate 19:53." When the final status appeared I whipped out my iPod and set it to the video mode on the camera. I had to wait maybe like 1.5 hours before she came out. I swear the time passed by so quickly. I didn't realize how tired my legs were from standing until she had left.
When she came out I began to shake so bad. You could hear it from my voice in the fancam. It was so cute how she was rolling on of her suitcases. She looked pretty tired cause her eyesmiles didn't reach her eyes. I told her that I got her a can of red bull but idk if she heard me so I reepeated myself. She was so freaking pretty. She was shorter than I thought, maybe about my height. (Yesss I'm taller than half of soshi) She was so nice too! She signed a few autographs and then took my red bull. I swear our fingertips could have touched but omg that's not the point. "Woah that's like the biggest can of red bull I've ever seen thank you." I. Died. Right. There. She, Tiffany of Girls' Generation. Spoke. To me, a random Asian girl trying to give her a red bull. It was a dream come true. I didn't even know how to reply. In fact I had no clue what I said after that until I watched my video again.
She didn't leave the airport after that but instead walked a bit before stopping at a broken revolving door.
See part two for the rest.

글이 없습니다.

글이 없습니다.

글이 없습니다.

글쓰기
제목